In the recent decades, the gadgets in the market have taken its deep roots in the lives of people, unlike traditional tools. They became a major part of our day-to-day life, especially mobile phones, laptops. Likewise formerly used free email service Hotmail was conquered by current trending Gmail from Google.
So here some questions arise.
What about the existing accounts in them?
Can they still be maintained by people? If so, how can I use them in my small gadgets? Is it possible? How can I do that? So on.
In this digital era, anything is possible by any means. All websites, software exhibit and enables the mobile users to access them at any time through their mobile application which can be downloaded and installed from Play store. Hence it very well underpins the users to utilize this sophisticated platform.
Well, let’s have the solutions for all our pop-upping queries. Before handed, we should perceive some knowledge on the primarily existing two major operating systems in the smartphone world.
- Google’s Android
- Apple’s iOS
Among this two OS, Android is worldwide and is used by many phone manufacturers whereas iOS is only used on Apple devices, such as the iPhone.
HOTMAIL CONFIGURATION ON ANDROID:
Configuring Hotmail account on android is facile provided with right procedure to make it possible. If you find it tedious, these few step-by-step guides will help you sort out it. Start following…
- In your Android phone, Open your phone’s Settings
- Tap on Accounts and sync
- Tap on Exchange
- Now enter your Hotmail’s email ID -> click Next
- Enter your password -> click Next
- Lastly, enter your account name -> click Next
Relax! … Now you’re successfully retrieved your old account.
HOTMAIL CONFIGURATION ON iOS:
Don’t be jumbled up to enjoy your iPhone along with your email account. Here the right way you supposed to setup your Hotmail account on iPhone.
- In your iPhone, open Settings
- Tap on Mail, click Account, then Add account
- Now choose Hotmail (if not, Outlook.com)
- In login page, enter email ID , tap Next
- Now enter the Hotmail password and click Sign in
- Click Yes as you giving permission to the iOS device access your data
- Now choose the type of data (calendars, email, contacts) you want to access on your iPhone.
- At last, tap on Save.
Appreciable!! Now you are done with the Hotmail configuration on your valuable iPhone.